Saturday 2 March 2013

Top of the morning to ya

My easy going morning before I head off to work to do the closing shift. Thank god my mall is only open till 6:30pm unlike, metrotown which is open basically 24/7. I could not work till 10pm on a Saturday. This book is the second one I picked up in February from Urban Outfitters. I know I'm a bit behind and said I'd do a review on this and " Style Feed " which I am, I swear ! I just want to do them at the same one because they are both for my February books. I think maybe ill have it done by the middle of March. Im reading at the same speed of my English class to keep up with the project but its moving a bit slow ! I am also still doing the monthly book reads from Urban Outfiiters, so if you have any suggestion please let me , I'd love to hear :)
DĂ©jia oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment