Monday 18 March 2013

Happy St.Patricks day !

Happy St.Patricks day everyone ! It also just so happens to be my one of my oldest and closet friends birthdays ! We went exploring downtown and met some very interesting people. I would just like to say I love all boys with accents ! Preferable Irish and Australian. Anywho, we adventures through Granville and Burrard and just hung out. We tried to get caught up in the activities that were going on. I absolutely loved the amount of people who participated in the festivities downtown. It was a very chilled Sunday.
This weekend has made me see how lucky I am to have such good friends.
Highlights of my weekend
Friday: Vancouver Giants hockey game with my two friends.
Saturday: a creative burst of inspiration ( which I will soon make a blog post !)
Sunday: Work and downtown with my friend.
What were you guys up too this weekend ?
DĂ©jia oxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment