Tuesday 2 July 2013

Happy Canada day everyone !

Another year of Canada being a great country ! A few friends and I celebrated down at white rock beach to watch the fireworks. We had a unbelievable time. Definitely one of the those nights that I can't remember but will never forget. We first had a little BBQ at my friends house. Hanging out and eating to the BEST country playlist. (Props to my girlfriend Marissa !). We also went to grand view corners and got Menchies. Nom non! Frozen yogurt is the best part of summer. We then headed to a friends house to meet up with the boys. And from there on out .. The night began ! A lot of crazy things happened. And I'd explain it all but let's just say, we celebrated hard ! And I think the pictures are worth a thousand words. 






No comments:

Post a Comment