Monday 11 February 2013

Seventeen Candles

It's my birthday today guys ! Seventeen years of living. I'm only seventeen, I am so young yet I feel as if I need to figure my stuff out and, get my life together. I am so blessed and lucky to have the family I have and the friends. And I had a hard talk this weekend that told me to be more grateful and appreciative of what I have. I think I'm going to try that more.  I had a quite amazing birthday weekend. Sunday, I went to sushi dinner with my famjam and my best friend Marissa. We ordered too much ! I passed out early and my alarm woke me up at 12 am on the dot for my birthday ! My phone was ringing off the hook with calls and text, everyone is so sweet ! My family then put on a HUGE brunch for me. (I am a huge Gossip Girl and Blair Waldorf is my queen. So it was a  "Upper East Siders Brunch") Beyond amazing.  I was full all day. I then headed downtown with my friends and did some shopping. I love my city ! Vancouver was amazing to me today. Oh, and I got the best presents.(Not trying to brag or boast, I genuinely love my gifts) My Uncle and his family got me a visa master giftcard, which I spent at Urban Outfitters today on Rookie : Year one book. My aunt and her boyfriend got me a Brandy Melville wallet, Brandy Melville Giftcard (which I bought a red maxi with)  Zara Cape Town perfume and, Style Feed;The Best Fashion Bloggers book. And my parents are giving me money to go shopping on the weekend. All and all, a very fabulous birthday ! Pictures from my birthday weekend are below.
Cheers !
DĂ©jia oxo.

Sushi dinner at California Sushi, Best place around !


brunch

outfit for brunch ( 80's  inspired )
cannot wait for the new reads
Free birthday gift from Sephora
outfit for downtown





No comments:

Post a Comment