Tuesday 12 February 2013

Review : Benefit mascara and highlighter

So I tried out my Sephora Benefit gift samples. I am already in love with them ! It included " They're Real " mascara and " Watts Up " highlighter. First I would like to say that they have lasted me all day. The highlighter is still on and bright and the mascara kept my eyelashes big and black. The mascara wand really opens the lashes and seperates the lashes which, I really like. The tip of the wan also has a "De-clumper" you use on your lashes in a vertical way. That's pretty cool, I don't believe this mascara really creates clumps as far as I have noticed but if it did, you have a handy tool. The "Watts Up" highlighter is shimmer and definitely helps define your cheek bones and adds some colour. I personally, really like since I have high cheek bones and tend to over my bronzer to try and illuminate them. I definitely plan on buying the full size verison of these bad boys once I finish these !
Tried any of these products ? 
- DĂ©jia oxo







No comments:

Post a Comment