Thursday 4 April 2013

Happy 25th !

April 2nd, was my Aunt, Sister and Best friends 25th birthday ! I was lucky enough to be with her at 12am because she took me to the Rihanna and A$AP Rocky Concert. Which was AMAZING.
Her favourite food just happens to be Greek. At least the favourite food that my chef cook Grandpa makes.



Next came presents. Her boyfriend spoiled her with a trip for two to Las Vegas !



I was decided to make the lovely surprise card for her. You must listen to Rihanna to understand the card. Excuse my chicken scratch of writing.

After everyone settling down from the excitement of the tickets to vegas, we cut the cut ! Angel food cake with a whip cream topping and strawberries. I decorated the cake. Can't you tell ?

Lovely Tuesday night celebrating it with family !
DĂ©jia oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment