Sunday 20 January 2013

Sunday downtown

Granville Street - Downtown

Brandy melville - $30
Has the most gorgeous criss-cross open back. I feel so girly and pretty in this. Super flowly and even though it is a tight dress, it's super comfy !
 Top Shop - FUTURE BUYS !
Didn't have enough money for this outfit but, my birthday is coming up soon and I need a hot outfit ... think I'll come back for this one ! Felt super Lana Del Rey in this one.
White crop top - $19
Black leather cuffed shorts - $32

Shout out to my girl Marissa May ! <3
I wanted a nice picture of us in the Seabus terminal. I honestly had such a nice day with her in Lonsdale Quay, Downtown Granville and just shopping and exploring. The best days are unplanned and relaxed !
Hope everyone had as great of a Sunday as I did ! :)
-DĂ©jia oxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment