Thursday 17 January 2013

Simple Face

what I used today:

Channel - Rouge Coco
Carmex Lip Balm
Elf Bronzer set
Cover Girl eyelighter
Black & Brown eyebrow
Elf Concealer Brush

I'm too big on make up in general, I usually keep it light and simple. I don't think make up should give you a new face, I think it should enhance the one you already have. You should just bring out your best assets in your face. I use a concealer brush for my bronzer because I don't use foundation or concealer. I use the bronzer as my foundation and I find the brush really just helps the bronzer stay on my face. I use it under my eyes and on my cheek bones. I have high cheek bones myself so when I appy under my eye it all tends to connect for me. I recommend putting a lip balm on your lips before applying lipstick especially in the winter time. No one likes chapped lips ! I fill in my eyebrows lightly with a brown then go over with a black so that it matches with my hair, even though its a tinted red colour at the moment. I use the Cover Girl eyelighter (eye liner) in just the outer corners of my eyes. It opens them up and is easy to apply. It's also very easy to smudge too which, is what I love to do. I'm really into smudging and smokey-ness right now.


kind of flushed out but clean shot 
 Liking the look ? 

-DĂ©jia oxo.






No comments:

Post a Comment